Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Three Down...

...for nap, that is! I have to admit, my mood for the day is usually very much dependent upon whether or not my children have napped.  The last couple days, Cooper has fallen asleep in the car on the way home from my aunt's house and my mom's house after I picked them up from work. This always spells disaster. He is now too big for me to carry in the house without waking him up, and once he wakes up its over. And then it's nearly impossible to get Sam (as the older brother) to lay down if his little brother isn't doing it. And then there's the fact that I have a two month old...

But today! Today, they have all three currently been asleep for one hour and fifteen minutes. All three of them.  I have gotten so much done in this hour and fifteen minutes, I should win an award!  I really think that the cloudy, stormy weather makes them sleep longer and harder.

So, I hate to say this to all of you, but I'm hoping for rain...every single day.

1 comment:

  1. You know, Sara, moments when all three children are napping should go down in history. Oh, it's glorious!

    "I'm hoping for rain.... every single day." = a perfect (and perfectly understood) line!

    ReplyDelete