Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another Good Bargain


It’s been a while since I posted one of our good bargains!  As I’ve mentioned, garage sale season is nearing its end (so sad!), but a couple weeks ago we had a good day of hitting the sales, and as we were rushing to hit “just a couple more sales” (I was literally changing clothes in my van, putting my dress on for church!), we found this:  this adorable, super old, probably antique, little red and black rocking horse.  Perfect for my black and red guest bedroom.  And now I can just picture my little girl riding it when she gets a little bigger…so cute!

When I got home and set it down in the Spanish-inspired bedroom, nearly entirely decorated from garage sales and clearance racks (see the post entitled   ), it just fit right in.  Amazing how that happens!  Not to toot our own horns (well, I guess I am…), but we seriously should win an award for the rooms we have put together for mere fractions of retail cost.  Which reminds me, I need to get working on another post for the house tour! 

For now, enjoy the adorable picture of my adorable rocking horse, and just picture my adorable little Nora with her black hair riding this when she gets big enough.  Just adorable!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment