Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

5 Days til Launch!

OK, so I got a little too excited after sending out the message about my blog starting up......I couldn't wait any longer to post something!  The first "official" post will be Saturday, April 28th, as scheduled.  (I have been writing the posts ahead of time for about a month now, so I've got them all ready to go, but I have to stick to my schedule! Neurotic, I know!)

So, think of this little post as a "preview" or a "welcome" to all of you who have already checked out the page. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I look forward to making this blogging journey with you!  Thank you for your interest in my words!  I will see you back here on Saturday! :)

-Sara

*Please enter your email in the box to the right, and follow the fun we will be having on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. :) Nice! I added this blog to my Google Reader. Looking forward to the entries. Please follow my blogs as well. There are actually two, one for photography and cooking, and the other is our family blog:

    http://allarrowsleadtoelle.blogspot.com
    http://ellababybump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete