Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why We Love Kohl's

I realize that Bargain Thursdays have become mostly about garage sales...not a surprise!  However, when the garage-sale season is over and the weather gets cold, you can find all of us crazy bargain-hunters at one place:  Kohl's!
If you don't shop at Kohl's...let me be the first to tell you that you should!  As someone who doesn't do a lot of retail shopping, I really hate going to the mall.  It's so expensive, and let's face it...a lot of the employees are just flat-out rude.  The coupons always have exceptions, and if you try to do a return at some of those places, it's literally like pulling teeth.  No thank you!
This is not the case at Kohl's.  Not only do they have great sale prices, but you can also use your coupons on top of the sale price!  Now that's more like it!  If you have a Kohl's card (which I don't...but I have plenty of connections!), you receive 15-30% off coupons in the mail frequently. And on top of all of that, the best part--Kohl's cash!  Basically, if you go and spend money in their store, they give you money back to come and spend some more!  And lots of it!  Whenever they offer Kohl's cash, you can find all of us running to the store...it's such a good deal, we can't miss out.
And to me, one of the greatest thing about Kohl's is their return policy.  They never give you any trouble, there are no deadlines, and sometimes we have even taken in our receipt and told them that we didn't realize that Kohl's cash started the next day, and they've given it to us anyway!  That's what I call Customer Service!

My last trip to Kohl's was last week, with my best friend Laura.  We spent a ridiculous amount of time looking around the baby section...since we are both having babies before the year ends! Plus, I had a gift card from my baby shower, which makes shopping even more fun!  Laura had a coupon, and when we got up to the register, it turns out the coupon didn't start until the next day.  But, the cashier said not to worry, she would give her the discount anyway!  (Plus, Laura had debated getting an item that was on sale for $25...when the girl scanned it, turns out it was on clearance for only $8!)  We had such a great time that night, and I guarantee we wouldn't have gotten as much stuff at any other store around here for those prices.

So, that's why we love Kohl's.  We always have a good time, and the savings can't be beat! It's my favorite go-to place for birthdays, Christmas, baby gifts, etc.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you definitely should!

No comments:

Post a Comment