Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Delicious.

On Wednesdays, we always talk about food.  And we frequently talk about my best friend Laura ("Chef Laura").  Well, today it's both...

...if you've been reading lately, you know that I celebrated my 28th birthday in the hospital with my newborn baby girl.  What a birthday! Well, the night before my birthday, I got quite the surprise in my hospital room.  Laura had ordered my favorite cake for me from My Girls Cake Shop (if you haven't ordered from Katie at My Girls, I highly recommend it!).  Strawberry lemonade cake. It is SO delicious!

All of the sudden, my hospital room was filled with my favorite family and friends, and the aroma of the delicious cake.  And the best part? The cake was HUGE! We all ate some (some of us more than others!), and then she took the rest to my house.  So, when I came home from the hospital on the afternoon of my birthday, my fridge was filled with pieces of strawberry lemonade cake.  I was so happy!

That is one good cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment