Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Surprise Photo Session

Talk about a good surprise! When I was in the hospital after having Nora, my friend Camye, co-founder of the Quad City Moms Blog , called to tell me that there was a photographer interested in doing a newborn photo shoot to advertise on the blog. I was so excited!  With my boys, I had waited until they were at least one month old to get their professional pictures, because when they are first born it's such a hectic time. But Heather from Cherished Keepsakes Photography came to our own home to do the pictures...it was perfect!

As you all know, I love surprises (that's why we dedicate one day each week to talking about them!).  And believe me, these pictures speak for themselves...to see your precious babies (all three of them) in such beautiful pictures is such a wonderful thing.  When you're having a bad day or something is going wrong, looking at photos of happy times and smiling babies will always cheer you up!

my whole world.

daddy Matt with his girl


precious Nora Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment