Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Community Spotlight: Just Duckie Blankies

If you are having a baby, or if you know someone who is, READ THIS POST!  Just Duckie Blankies is a personalized baby-blanket (and more) business that my aunt and I started about three years ago.  With aunt Jeannie's embroidery machine, the possibilities are endless!  Many of you have ordered from us, either for yourself or for your friends and family, and for that we are so grateful!  But for those of you who have never seen our stuff, I'm giving you a sneak peek today...







 This is the ADORABLE basket that Jean made me for my baby shower last month.  She saved all of her new tricks to surprise me...like making the super-cute and super-soft toy block in here! (see next two pictures...)



Here is a close-up of the toy block.  It has different fabrics and animals on every side. So cute!









...and a special surprise! One side says Baby Meehan! It's always even more special when the presents are personalized :)








Here's a close-up of the other items that matched the block....our go-to baby gifts, blankies and burp cloths! This basket was, in my opinion, cuter than anything you can buy at the store!











And another basket...she's just too good to me! I love this summer-themed one.  Especially since all of my babies are summer babies (August, end of May, and this one's due in August too), so the bright colors and summer-fabrics are so perfect.
One last picture, I promise! This is a close-up of the burp cloths from the summer basket..because you can't see them all in the basket, and they are just too cute to pass up! 


....so there's your sneak peek at Just Duckie Blankies! If you are now glued to your screen, waiting for more adorable pictures, please visit our website at www.justduckieblankies.blogspot.com.  I've also added a link to the site on the right-hand column of the blog, so you can have easy access to the blankies blog whenever you feel the need to look!   Just click on the picture under "Just Duckie Blankies" and you will be there!  We would love to hear from you about ordering gifts for baby showers, newborn gifts for the hospital visit, birthday presents (we also make toddler size blankies!), or even gifts for pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment