Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Junk in the Trunk: Part 2

Another set of pictures of our ridiculous car-load-fulls of garage sale bargains! The past three weeks have been insane garage saling...my aunt was here from Boston, and she and her son LOVE to garage sale, but there aren't really garage sales in their area, only church rummage sales.  So, yes, another two people to add to our caravan! Plus, my other aunt is on her summer break from her in-home daycare, so she has been out with us on the lookout for new toys for the kids!  Here's a peek at what our cars look like after a full day of bargain hunting...no joke!

Trunk #1:  This day they actually went without me...only because I had been having a lot of contractions and needed to lay down at home.  But no worries, they called me about the bargains and they picked up some cute stuff for my baby girl, as always!







Trunk #2: This was the day we all went out together...I think there were about 12 of us!  Needless to say, with that many people scoping out the bargains for our houses, kids, daycares, etc., we fill up cars pretty quickly! And this one is a Suburban!  That's a LOT of stuff!







"Trunk" #3:  I ran out of room in the "trunk" of our van pretty quickly this day.  So here's a picture of my son Sam, in the midst of all of the bargains piling up in the front of the van.  He is wearing his Batman outfit (from a garage sale) and playing with a broken piece of cardboard tube, his "sword". We are quite the frugal family! Haha....





Stay tuned for more junk in the trunk updates.......as you read this post, we will be out at the sales filling up our cars.  And this time we will be joined by Laura, who just found out she's having a baby girl...I have a feeling you will see a lot of pink in the next round of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment