Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Junk in the Trunk: Part 1

Garage sale season has been in full-swing for a couple months now, as you all know from reading this blog! :) Just thought you might be wondering...what does their car look like after a day full of sale-hopping and bargain-hunting? Well, that's our new series:  Junk in the Trunk.  Today I share with you our dirtiest secret...our trunks on garage-sale day!





Trunk #1:  Our friend Babs (Barb) shared this one after she and my mom got some good buys!









Trunk #2: Laura and I's first adventure in searching for baby items together! Thank goodness for my new van...the trunk space is endless and deep!










Trunk #3: My van, yet again...it has become a garage-saling vehicle for sure!  This was our latest endeavor, last week...when I should have been on bed-rest.  Shh...don't tell!









"Trunk" #4:  Not exactly the trunk...but when I'm out garage-saling by myself with my two boys, it's much easier to just throw the stuff in the front seat!










"Trunk" #5: Yet again, not a trunk...but it was too hot out this day to get my camera and bring it outside. I just threw all the stuff on our porch and then took a picture in the air-conditioning!  This was a good haul!









Hope you enjoyed the first installment of "junk in the trunk".  As you could guess, there will be LOTS more to come! Happy Bargain Thursday!

PS...one of the days last week, my mom and my aunt Jeannie and Barb filled up not only their trunk, but their entire car. Unfortunately I wasn't there to catch it on camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment